He holds career averages of 7.6 ppg in 16.2 minutes of playing time.
He played a total of 593 NBA games, shooting 54 percent from the field, and 85 percent from the freethrow line.
Since retiring, Glenn has written a book and he makes appearances as a motivational speaker and a basketball analyst.
Now, he’s returning to the court as a coach and giving back to his own community in a big way.
HLN’s Joe Carter sat down with Glenn to talk about his one-of-a-kind basketball camp, designed specifically for hearing impaired or deaf kids.
Below is our latest poll. Please leave your vote!
Not long ago, former NBA players proposed what they would've changed in the NBA today. ExNBA.com also has a preposition.Which one do you support?
- Eliminate Western-Eastern conferences in Playoffs, let all teams compete for title (K. Smith) (25%, 33 Votes)
- Impose harder, stricter rules against flopping (ExNBA.com) (19%, 25 Votes)
- Allow players to enter NBA only after 2 years of college (C. Barkley) (18%, 24 Votes)
- Add another referee to sidelines, to watch games through monitors (R. Miller) (15%, 19 Votes)
- Eliminate defensive 3-second violation rule (S. Kerr) (14%, 18 Votes)
- Add "penalty box", so players could fight after games (S. O'Neal) (8%, 10 Votes)
- Eliminate charges (C. Webber) (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 131
Stay updated on latest stories!
comments powered by Disqus