He holds career averages of 7.6 ppg in 16.2 minutes of playing time.
He played a total of 593 NBA games, shooting 54 percent from the field, and 85 percent from the freethrow line.
Since retiring, Glenn has written a book and he makes appearances as a motivational speaker and a basketball analyst.
Now, he’s returning to the court as a coach and giving back to his own community in a big way.
HLN’s Joe Carter sat down with Glenn to talk about his one-of-a-kind basketball camp, designed specifically for hearing impaired or deaf kids.
Below is our latest poll. Please leave your vote!
Imagine you're a former NBA player. Which of the following achievements you would be mostly proud of?
- Winning NBA Championship(s) (49%, 83 Votes)
- Being selected to Basketball Hall of Fame (43%, 73 Votes)
- Leading league in stats once or more (scoring, rebounding, etc) (4%, 6 Votes)
- Being selected to your country's Olympic Basketball team (3%, 5 Votes)
- Participating in All-Star game(s) (1%, 2 Votes)
- Participating/winning NBA's Slam Dunk Contest (0%, 0 Votes)
- Participating/winning NBA's 3-point Shootout Contest (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 169
Stay updated on latest stories!
comments powered by Disqus