Hit Boys Entertainment is excited to announce the release of former NBA star Walter McCarty’s third full length album, Unbreakable.
The eleven-track collection of urban soul features a number of hard-hitting guest stars, including King Los (BadBoy Entertainment), Mikkey Halsted (Uncrowned City/NO ID) and Ace Hood (We The Best/DJ Khaled) who features on the album’s hit single “Lovaholic.”
Unbreakable marks McCarty’s first release since his critically acclaimed effort, Emotionally. McCarty has transitioned from a decade-long successful NBA career to one of an independent artist.
The former Boston Celtic and Kentucky Wildcat crafts soulful and pop songs drawing from his influences in old-school Motown and the R&B of the 90’s.
McCarty’s sound has evolved in the seven years since his debut album Moment for Love was released, and his latest effort is one that cements his position as the triple threat of baller, musician and producer.
Unbreakable marks McCarty’s foray into a new pop direction. While the album still has some of the smooth vibes of his prior efforts, it marks the growth and transition of his own unique sound.
From the opening keys of “All I Need” to the electrifying “See You Work,” McCarty’s newest album brings its swag from the court to the club.
McCarty played in 593 NBA games (108 started), averaging 5.2 ppg in 17.5 minutes per game. He had his best season with the Boston Celtics in 97-98, when he averaged 9.6 ppg in 82 games for the team.
Below is our latest poll. Please leave your vote!
Not long ago, former NBA players proposed what they would've changed in the NBA today. ExNBA.com also has a preposition.Which one do you support?
- Eliminate Western-Eastern conferences in Playoffs, let all teams compete for title (K. Smith) (25%, 33 Votes)
- Impose harder, stricter rules against flopping (ExNBA.com) (19%, 25 Votes)
- Allow players to enter NBA only after 2 years of college (C. Barkley) (18%, 24 Votes)
- Add another referee to sidelines, to watch games through monitors (R. Miller) (15%, 19 Votes)
- Eliminate defensive 3-second violation rule (S. Kerr) (14%, 18 Votes)
- Add "penalty box", so players could fight after games (S. O'Neal) (8%, 10 Votes)
- Eliminate charges (C. Webber) (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 131
Stay updated on latest stories!
comments powered by Disqus