Welcome to Ex NBA.com, this website is devoted to those who no longer play in the National Basketball Association.
All of those players whom real basketball fans remember participating in All-Star Games, grabbing rebounds, shooting threes, dunking over heads or simply earning flagrant fouls… all of them are no longer playing in the NBA for different reasons.
Some left because they were no longer needed. Others simply retired, with or without a championship ring. Some got their careers broken because of injuries. Some just couldn’t handle it anymore. This website is devoted to all of them.
If you have anything to share about such players, such as articles, memories or anything else – please feel free to send us a message by filling the form below. Your personal details will not be shared in any way.
Below is our latest poll. Please leave your vote!
Imagine you're a former NBA player. Which of the following achievements you would be mostly proud of?
- Winning NBA Championship(s) (49%, 83 Votes)
- Being selected to Basketball Hall of Fame (43%, 73 Votes)
- Leading league in stats once or more (scoring, rebounding, etc) (4%, 6 Votes)
- Being selected to your country's Olympic Basketball team (3%, 5 Votes)
- Participating in All-Star game(s) (1%, 2 Votes)
- Participating/winning NBA's Slam Dunk Contest (0%, 0 Votes)
- Participating/winning NBA's 3-point Shootout Contest (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 169